- 1Pick up the fattest broom in the house and start sanitation whenever you visitCarry their freezer and cupboard up so that broom will reach everywhere. You just got yourself a ticket to be a part of the family.
- 2Finish that and fetch beans to peel for akaraIt is Saturday and moimoi or akara will most likely be for breakfast. Pound yam with egusi for lunch.
- 3Keep smiling whenever your mother-in-law talksYou need to give her the impression that she’s so funny and you enjoy her company.
- 4Watch her favorite TV channel with herYou both know it is boring but just keep smiling, na you wan marry.
- 5If you can’t pretend to find it funny and you want to prove to her that there are better channels, do this;Buy her a new GOtv decoder for N6,900 (instead of N8,400), and enjoy 1-month GOtv Jolli subscription to watch 68+ local and international channels.
- 6Or introduce her to the “GOtv Dey Your Side” offerWhere GOtv Jolli or Jinja subscribers, can enjoy 32% discount when they pay N2,460 on GOtv Jolli and automatically get upgraded to GOtv Max which is worth N3,600 to enjoy 75+ interesting channels.
Now that you have passed all the stages, go and pick aso-ebi
You don see husby!