- Better save that. We’ll need it for the autopsy.
- “Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness.”
- Bo! Bo! Come back with that. Bad dog!
- Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what’s that?
- Hand me that…uh…that uh…that thingy there.
- Oh no! Where’s my Rolex?
- Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived from 500 ml of this stuff before?
- There go the lights again?
- “Ya know, there’s big money in kidneys. And this guy’s got two of ’em.”
- Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!
- Could you stop that thing from beating; it’s throwing off my concentration.
- What’s this doing here?
- I hate it when they’re missing stuff in here.
- That’s cool. Now can you make his leg twitch by pressing that one?!
- Well folks, this will be an experiment for all of us.
- Sterile schmerile. The floor’s clean, right?
- What do you mean he wasn’t in for a sex change?!
- OK, now take a picture from this angle. This is truly a freak of nature.
- This patient has already had some kids, am I correct?
- Nurse, did this patient sign an organ donation card?
- Don’t worry. I think it is sharp enough.
- What do you mean “You want a divorce?!?”
- FIRE! FIRE! Everyone get out!
- Hey! Page 47 of the manual is missing!
- No MY bad!
- Oh crap…
- Did I do that…
- Wait…that’s not supposed to be there…is it?
- Not again…